- Money-Back Guarantee
- One Year Warranty
- Shipping Information
- International Shipments
- Payment Options, Sales Tax and Order Processing
- Return Policy
At Veskimo, we're so confident our products will meet or exceed your expectations that we invite you to try them risk free for 30 days. If you are not completely satisfied with your Veskimo Personal Cooling Systems products, we'll refund your entire purchase price (excluding shipping and handling charges). This guarantee applies only to the original retail consumer and is not transferable. For more details see our Return Policy below.
Veskimo warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. If defective, the product will be repaired or replaced at our option, at no charge with dated proof of purchase. This warranty applies only to the original retail consumer and is not transferable.
This product is sold as is. This warranty does not cover defects or damage resulting from: accident, misuse, improper operation, unauthorized modification, normal wear and tear or failure to maintain the product as specified in the User Guides. No warranties, express or implied. Veskimo disclaims all warranties not set forth herein, including warranties of fitness for a particular purpose. We shall in no event be liable for death, injuries to persons or property, or for incidental, contingent, special or consequential damages arising from the use of our products.
Please contact us prior to returning your product so we can determine the best course of action. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.To Top
We ship to most addresses in the USA via FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery or United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail. Shipments to APO, FPO and PO Box addresses are via USPS only. Our shipping charges are based on the total price of your order, not the weight. The charges are determined as follows:
For all destinations in the US except Alaska & Hawaii:
- For order totals of $25 or less the shipping charge is $10
- For order totals of more than $25 up to $50 the shipping charge is $15
- For order totals of more than $50 up to $100 the shipping charge is $20
- For order totals of more than $100 up to $250 the shipping charge is $25
- For order totals of more than $250 up to $500 the shipping charge is $30
- For order totals over $500 the shipping charge is 6% of the order total
For shipping to Alaska & Hawaii:
- For order totals of $30 or less the shipping charge is $25
- For order totals of more than $30 up to $100 the shipping charge is $35
- For order totals of more than $100 up to $250 the shipping charge is $48
- For order totals of more than $250 up to $500 the shipping charge is $60
- For order totals over $500 the shipping charge is 12% of the order total
For orders shipped within the US, the shipping charge will be displayed during checkout, before payment and confirmation of your order.
International Shipments: We highly recommend the use of a freight forwarding service to handle the overseas leg of the delivery. Using this arrangement, Veskimo ships your order to the freight forwarding service's depot within the continental United States and that forwarding service provides the transportation, insurance and customs documentation required to deliver your order to the specified address in your country. You (the buyer) make the arrangements with the freight forwarding service of your choice and simply give us (Veskimo) the address of their depot (within the continental US) to ship your order.
Please note that the shipping charge in your Veskimo order total includes insurance for the shipment from Veskimo to the freight forwarding service's depot. You (the buyer) are responsible for all charges for services provided by the freight forwarding service of your choice, including insurance (if desired) for shipment from the freight forwarder to your delivery address.
If you prefer not to use a freight forwarding service, Veskimo can ship your order via the United States Postal Service (USPS) Express Mail International service, however the shipment will NOT be insured, therefore you (the buyer) must assume all risk of loss or damage in shipment. Using USPS Express Mail International, the last leg of the delivery (within the destination country) is handled by that country's local postal service, therefore Veskimo cannot guarantee the timeliness or security of that service. Please let us know if you want us to quote the cost of shipping your order via USPS Express Mail International.
Veskimo accepts Visa, MasterCard and Discover Credit and Debit Cards as well as PayPal. We will also accept bank wire transfers or your personal check or money order but will not ship your order until your payment clears our bank. We do not ship orders C.O.D. or in advance of payment.
Credit/Debit Card Online: Your credit or debit card will be charged upon placement of your order. This is necessary because the credit card issuing banks will void the charge authorization if we do not capture the payment within just a few days. Your credit/debit card information is conveyed to Authorize.Net via 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions. We never see or store your credit card information
PayPal: PayPal charges your account immediately and emails a "Receipt for your Payment to Veskimo" directly to you upon your checkout. PayPal then sends us a request to either accept or decline your payment. We do not accept your payment until we are ready to ship.
Check/Money Order: Orders paid by check or money order will not ship until your payment clears our bank. Our payment address will be included in your Order Confirmation email. Sorry but we cannot accept checks from non-US banks or in foreign currencies. Please email for wire transfer information.
No Phone Orders Please: For your security, all payment information must be entered via the checkout process on our website.
Create An invoice Without Payment: Choose this option for the Payment Type during the checkout process to create your order without payment. Your order will remain in our system for 30 days awaiting payment or further instructions from you. An order confirmation will be emailed to you that you can use to submit to a third-party payer (e.g. purchasing agent or insurance company). Your order will not be entered into our order fulfillment queue until payment arrangements for your order have been made.
Sales Tax: For orders shipped to addresses in California, 8% Sales Tax will be added to the cost of all items (shipping and handling charges are not taxed). No sales tax will be charged for orders shipped outside of California.
An Order Confirmation will be emailed to you upon your completion of the checkout process. The Order Confirmation will include your Order ID that can be used to check the status of your order on our Order Status page at any time.
A Shipment Confirmation with your order's FedEx or USPS Tracking Number will be emailed to you. Click on the Tracking Number link to see the shipping status of your order on the FedEx or USPS website.
Please note that we are located in California. Delivery to rural areas on the East Coast may require up to 5 business days from the date of shipment.
Backorders: If we cannot ship your order within 5 business days of your placing it, a bold red message will appear in your shopping cart (during the checkout process) stating the approximate delay. This same message will appear at the bottom of your Order Confirmation email. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us via email. Otherwise we will let your backorder stand and fill it as soon as possible.
Order Expediting: We may be able to expedite your order for an additional Handling Fee, used to pay overtime to fulfill your order sooner than scheduled and not delay any of our already scheduled production. Please let us know if you are interested in having us quote the available options.
If you are unable to complete your order on this website, please contact us by email at email@example.com.To Top
Our number one goal is to keep our customers happy. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before shipping any product(s) back to determine if there is any way to resolve your concern prior to returning the product. If the issue cannot be resolved to your satisfaction, simply ship the product(s) back to Veskimo and we'll promptly refund the full purchase price (shipping and handling charges excluded) upon receipt of the returned items.
If you receive a vest that is the wrong size, we will gladly exchange it for you. Please do not flow water through the vest if you plan to return it. We can swap your vest for a different size after we receive your returned vest, or you can purchase another size and we will refund the price of the original back to you when we receive it. In either case, you pay only the shipping charges.
Return requests are accepted within 30 days of your receipt of the products. Extensions of time for return requests may be granted in special circumstances (such as items purchased in advance, as gifts) if you inform us at the time of purchase. Products that have been modified or were custom-made at your request (not sold on our website) cannot be returned for a refund. Please return ship all items in their original packaging to the address shown on our Contact Us page.
Read all applicable instructions carefully before use:
- Cooling Vest User Guide
- Backpack User Guide
- 9 Quart Hand-Carry Cooler User Guide
- Lithium-Ion Battery Charger User Guide
- Save the instructions for future reference.
- These products are not intended for use as therapeutic devices.
- Do not use for anything other than the intended use.
- Do not rely on the Backpack as your only source of hydration.
- Not for use by small children without adult supervision.
- Do not operate if damaged - Contact Veskimo for service, repair or replacement.
- Do not disassemble - There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Disassembly or modification voids the warranty.
- Use only power sources purchased from Veskimo (Quick-Change Power Pack for AA batteries, Lithium-Ion Battery or 12V DC External Power Cord) to power the Backpack or Cooler.
- Do not operate dry - Extended dry operation may damage the pump and will void the warranty.
- Never put anything but water (or water with a recommended cleaning agent) and ice (no dry ice) in the system, otherwise the warranty is voided.
- Do not fill with alcohol, electrolytes, sports or energy drinks - Only pure water.
- After filling, ensure the top closure of the Backpack or lid of the Cooler is securely in place to prevent leakage
- Do not place or store near a source of heat.
- Do not place any part of the system into a freezer.
- Do not immerse the Backpack or Cooler in water.
- Clean & sanitize the entire system periodically to prevent build-up of potentially harmful micro-organisms.
- Clean, dry and remove batteries (if applicable) prior to long term (seasonal) storage.
- Do not hang the Vest on a hanger without padding for an extended period of time.